Berkey Filter cleaner + Replacement Kit
£29.99 GBP In Stock
- Specially designed Berkey cleaner Pad + Replacement kit for all Berkey filters
- The Berkey pad is designed to open up and deep clean the Black Berkey Filters & remove all heavy metals & other chemicals from the filter surface.
- Cleaning is recommended every 6-12 months on all Berkey filters.
- Heavy metals and other chemicals get stuck on the outside of the filters and needs to be removed and taken off the filter surface at least every 12 months. This specially designed pad will remove all unwanted chemicals and dirt from the Black Berkey Filters
- Replacement Kit For Berkey system with Black Berkey Elements contains:
- 2 Black Berkey Washers
- 2 Wing Nuts
- 2 Poly Blocking Plugs
- 1 Replacement Spigot
- 1 Knob(with screw) for Lid
- 1 Berkey Scotch Brite Berkey Pad for cleaning the Black Berkey filters
- Fits Models: All Berkey filters (Black Berkey filters)
- Brush the filters under medium warm water with the Berkey pad for at least 2-3 minutes each (make sure to clean all sides)
- Brush them quite hard to be able to remove all the dirt.
- After cleaning, place the filters back in your Berkey system and they are ready to use
- Repeat this process every 6-12 month.
- Family of 5+ or heavy users should clean their Berkey filters at least every 6 months instead of 12.
Free Next Day Delivery for all UK orders over £50
EUROPE and rest of the world DHL delivery is only 2-4 days.
We will provide a tracking number on the day of dispatch for you to track your consignment.
All orders are shipped out on the same day if ordered before 2.30pm.
Berkey Waterfilters UK
When will you ship my order?
All products are shipped the same day if ordered before 3pm. For UK orders we use DPD who will deliver the following Working Day from dispatch.
We will provide a tracking number on the day of dispatch for you to track your consignment on the DPD website.
How fast will my water filter purify tap water?
The system will purify up to 13.3 litres per hour with 2 x Black Berkey filters inside (or 26.6 Litres per hour with 4 x Black Berkey filters inside).
In real terms, this equates to approximately 1 glass of water per minute.
I have another question not answered here...
Please refer to our Full FAQ page - if you still have a question please click on the link below and ask!